>Diwali 2010 : The top losers were Jindal Steel down 0.42 percent, Reliance Com down 0.27 percent, HDFC down 0.21 percent and Reliance Power down 0.18 percent.
HDFC Securities (HDFC) is a leading stock broking company in the country. It is a financial service provider company which was promoted by (Housing Development Finance Corporation Bank) HDFC Bank. HDFCsec.com provides investors a strong platform to trade in Equities in NSE and BSE. You can do online trade from both BSE and NSE through the Internet or over the phone. Their trading services include Cash-n-carry transactions, Day trading, and Derivatives. The process of login to HDFC Securities trading account is given below.
The HDFC Securities trading account has a unique feature that introduced your HDFC Securities trading account. HDFC Securities also provides your existing HDFC bank savings account and existing Demat account. You can trade with complete ease.
HDFCsec Online Trading Info:
You can trade online from HDFCsec.com and for it you have to log on at http://www.hdfcsec.com page. Where you can see the trade now option, click on it then find Online Trading Logon Page, just enter your login ID in the box and click on continue. After completing these simple steps, you can see your trade shares and money being credited and debited online.
HDFC Securities Offering:
* Online trading for Resident & NRIs.
* Cash-n-Carry on both NSE and BSE by taking delivery of shares. Day trading, on both NSE and BSE, wherein all the positions are compulsorily squared up on the same trading day. Trade Futures & Options on the NSE.
* Online IPOs.
* Telephone – based trading for Equities, Derivatives and IPOs.
Features & Benefits on HDFC Securities Online Trading:
* Seamless Transactions – By integrating your accounts, we ensure minimal waste of time during movement of your funds and shares.
* Speed – Orders are placed electronically, so proceeds are available instantly.
* No manipulation – To prevent any mismanagement, we will send you an email confirmation, the minute your order is executed.
* Safety and Security – HDFC Securities offer the highest level of security such as 128-bit encryption technology.
* Dedicated and Separate contact numbers – for trading over the phone as well as for customer care.
Registered Office/ Corporate Office
HDFC Securities Limited
Trade World, C Wing, 1st Floor,
Kamala Mills Compound,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Mumbai – 400013
Tel : 0-91-22-6661 1700
Fax : 0-91-22-2496 5066