>Some months back we mention about Free iphone Ringtone converter here and here, but if you don,t want to use the software to all these things. Than here is a tutorial for you which help you to Create iPhone Ringtones Free in iTunes. This works on both Mac and Windows PCs.
Here is the Tutorial to Create Free iPhone Ringtones.
1. Open iTunes.
2. Select the song that you want to make into a ringtone.
3. Listen to the song and find the part of it you want to use.
4. Write down the start and stop times of the song on the paper.
5. Right-click the song and select “Get Info.”
6. Now click the “Options” tab.
7. Type the start time of your ringtone in the text box next to “Start Time” in the minutes:seconds (i.e. 2:01) format., and the End timeof your ringtone in the text box next to “Stop Time.”
9. Now click “OK.”
10. Right-click your song again and select “Create AAC Version” Wait for iTunes to convert your song. It will create a duplicate version.
11. Now Find the file. It’s usually in your User folder under Music > iTunes > iTunes Music and under the band’s name. It will have an extension of “m4a.”
12. Replace the “m4a” extension of your ringtone with “m4r”. You can either double-click slowly to rename your file, or right-click and select “Get Info” on a Mac or “Rename” on a Windows PC.
13. Click “Use .m4r” or the PC equivalent when the system warns you that the change may affect the use of your file.
14. Double-click the ringtone file. ITunes will automatically add it to your ringtones folder in your iTunes Music Library.
15. Connect your iPhone and sync your ringtones.
Thats it and your Fav ringtone is ready without any app.