Carrots, thinly sliced: 2 medium
Green capsicum, 1 inch triangles: 1 medium
Red capsicum (optional), 1 inch triangles: 1 medium
Yellow capsicum (optional), 1 inch triangles: 1 medium
Fresh button mushrooms, sliced: 4-5
Spinach: 6-7 leaves
Cabbage, 1 inch cubes: ½ small
Oil: 1 tablespoon
Garlic, crushed: 2 cloves
Spring onions, quartered: 2
Dark soy sauce: 3 teaspoons
Vegetable stock: 1¼ cups
Cornflour: 2 teaspoons
Bean sprouts: ¼ cup
Salt: To taste
1. Heat a wok. Add oil and heat. Add garlic and sauté till lightly browned.
2. Add spring onions and stir. Add carrots, green capsicum, red capsicum, yellow capsicums and salt and toss.
3. Add cashewnuts, mushrooms, soy sauce and one cup of vegetable stock and stir.
4. Chop off the stems and roughly chop spinach.
5. Dissolve cornflour in the remaining vegetable stock and add to the wok. Stir and cook. When most of the moisture has evaporated add spinach, cabbage, bean sprouts and a little salt. Stir. Cook for two minutes.
6. Serve hot.