* 1 serving: Calories 136; Carbohydrates 14g; Cholesterol 106mg; Dietary Fiber 9g; Fat 7g (Monounsaturated Fat 4g, Saturated Fat 1g); Potassium 1011mg; Sodium 250mg
* 3/4 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 4 cups watercress, tough stems removed
* 2 hard-boiled eggs, (see Tip), grated through the large holes of a box grater
* 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels
* 2 heads Belgian endive, trimmed and leaves separated
* Freshly ground pepper, to taste
* Whisk lemon zest, lemon juice, oil and salt in a large bowl. Add watercress, egg and corn; toss to combine. To serve, arrange about 6 endive leaves on each salad plate in the shape of a star and top with about 1 cup of the salad. Season with pepper.
* Tip: To hard-boil eggs: Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook at the barest simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, pour out hot water and cover the eggs with ice-cold water. Let stand until cool enough to handle before peeling.