* 1 serving: Calories 170; Carbohydrates 6g; Cholesterol 221mg; Dietary Fiber 1g; Fat 5g (Monounsaturated Fat 2g, Saturated Fat 1g); Potassium 315mg; Sodium 652mg
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 4 teaspoons fish sauce, (see Note)
* 1 tablespoon canola oil
* 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
* 1 pound cooked and peeled small shrimp
* 1 cup thinly sliced red, yellow and/or orange bell pepper
* 1 cup seeded and thinly sliced cucumber
* 1/4 cup mixed chopped fresh herbs, such as basil, cilantro and/or mint
* Whisk lime juice, fish sauce, oil, brown sugar and crushed red pepper in a large bowl. Add shrimp, bell pepper, cucumber and fresh herbs; toss to coat.
* Note: Fish sauce is a pungent Southeast Asian condiment made from salted, fermented fish. Find it in the Asian section of large supermarkets and in Asian specialty markets. We use Thai Kitchen fish sauce, lower in sodium than other brands (1,190 mg per tablespoon), in our nutritional analyses.