>Toss a colorful mix of grilled bell peppers with briny olives, sweet sun-dried tomatoes and balsamic vinaigrette for a lovely side dish. Or spread crostini with goat cheese and top it with this salad for an easy summer appetizer.
* 1 serving: Calories 107; Carbohydrates 10g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Fat 7g (Monounsaturated Fat 3g, Saturated Fat 1g); Potassium 331mg; Sodium 330mg
* 4 bell peppers, (mixed colors), halved, seeded and stemmed
* 1/4 cup halved and pitted oil-cured black olives
* 1/4 cup rinsed and chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
* 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* Grill peppers on medium-high, turning once, until soft and charred in spots, about 5 minutes per side. When cool enough to handle, chop the peppers into cubes and toss with olives, sun-dried tomatoes, oil, vinegar and salt in a large bowl.