* 1 serving: Calories 259; Carbohydrates 40g; Dietary Fiber 7g; Fat 9g (Monounsaturated Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 1g); Potassium 116mg; Sodium 146mg
* 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 tablespoons orange juice
* 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
* 2 teaspoons finely chopped shallots
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
* 2 cups cooked whole-wheat couscous
* 1 cup chopped nectarine
* 1 cup mixed fresh berries, such as blueberries and raspberries
* 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds, (see Tip)
* Whisk oil, orange juice, vinegar, shallots, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add cooked couscous, nectarines, berries and almonds; gently toss to combine.
* Tip: To toast sliced almonds, heat a small dry skillet over medium-low heat. Add nuts and cook, stirring, until lightly browned and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.