* 1 serving: Calories 248; Carbohydrates 18g; Cholesterol 55mg; Dietary Fiber 4g; Fat 11g (Monounsaturated Fat 2g, Saturated Fat 4g); Potassium 371mg; Sodium 346mg
* 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
* 3 tablespoons fruit-flavored vinegar
* 4 teaspoons sugar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* Freshly ground pepper, to taste
* 8 cups mixed salad greens
* 2 cups sliced cooked chicken breast, (see Tip)
* 2 cups chopped melon, such as cantaloupe and/or honeydew
* 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted (see Tip)
* 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
* Whisk sour cream, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, salt and pepper in a large bowl until smooth. Reserve 1/4 cup of the dressing in a small bowl. Add the mixed greens to the large bowl and toss to coat. Divide among 4 plates and top with chicken, melon, walnuts and feta. Drizzle each portion with 1 tablespoon of the reserved dressing.
* Tips: To poach chicken breast: Place boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a medium skillet or saucepan and add lightly salted water to cover; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer gently until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 10 to 12 minutes. To toast chopped or sliced nuts, heat a small dry skillet over medium-low heat. Add nuts and cook, stirring, until lightly browned and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.