>10 Reasons Why God Created Eve!
Love Humor & Jokes? Click here to Join Group…
10. God worried that Adam would always be lost in the garden because he knew men would never ask directions.
9. God knew that Adam would one day need someone to hand him the TV remote because men don’t want to see what’s on television, they want to see what else is on television.
8. God knew that Adam would never buy a new fig leaf when the seat wore out and therefore would need Eve to get one for him.
7. God knew that Adam would never make a doctors appointment for himself.
6. God knew that Adam would never remember which night was garbage night.
5. God knew that if the world was to be populated there would have to be someone to bear children, because men would never be able to handle it.
4. As “Keeper of the Garden” Adam would never remember where he put his tools.
3. The scripture account of creation indicates that Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
2. As the Bible says, “It is not good for man to be alone.” He only ends up getting himself in trouble.
AND the #1 REASON WHY GOD CREATED EVE is …
1. When God had finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched his head and said, “I know I can do better than THIS!!”